onsdag 25. september 2013

Addiction extra : Addiction to thought - Day 345


Addiction extra : 
Addiction to thought - by Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem


I think there for I am a person once said. I imagen that this person was famous. Maybe it was Platoon. I dont remember. I actually dont give a shit if it was Platoon, Cecar, or Georg Bush. It is a lie full sentence. It does not matter at all. Thinking is for losers. I will prove how and why. 
According to Heaven Journey to life there is 10 different thought types. Blogg link: 
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... y-152.html

I think to much. I am addicted to thinking. I have lomng time been addicted to thinking. Thinking gets the best of me and thinking is a living nightmare. Thinking is realy making my life sorry and depresive. Thinking stopps me from living a decent life. Thinking is addictive from aparecpactive of creating energy. - And feeding on the energy. 

I use the words "imagen" and "realize" and "could say" or ... i us other words to decribe something when there is something i am supposed to describe. I try as best as i can to loose the word "thinking" and to lose the words "believe" and to loose the words "to think". These very, very typical words are tools for enslaving us with. In the religion of consumerism. And they are tools that commercials and buisnises and that also government and media, butt over all buissniness use to use to fool into sounds and images to make us feel a certain way. I imagen it sounds incurraging to the reader - reciver. I deliberatly try to awoid the word thought or think or thinking. I do this to be more nhonest and i try to awod thinking at all. 


Thinking occures when we (humans) are confronted with a system. Words are very, very common systems amongst us humans. They are practically everywhere. Words that we "bounce" right into. Words that we take on ourself like shirts or pants. Like shower or a coat. Words that we have to deal with according to our memories , memories like going to school, falling on a bike. Memories of images of war on the tv - screen, memories of dinning at tables and having a cozy time with family. Etc. All these memories and all these images that shape us. And the inevatabel happens. This shit acctually goes down. We delibearatly lett the words enter intro us and collide with our memories like a truck crashing in the back of our minds. Full speed into a wall. And energy occures and boom , a thought is born. 1 + 1 = 2 We are introduced to a word, or a smell or a specific sound. And from these sences we lett these sence - most often words crash and melt with memories. It is a dangerous afair. I compare it with ramming a truck into a wall in full speed, or shooting aman in his chest. Thinking is relay dangerous. it is realy careting all types dangerous of consequesnce everywhere. Thinking is preprogram and old design of self, and these for not to recomend to annyone. We deliberatly lett the triger of the gun , or the system of the word collide , or push through i our mind and combine with memories. And then a reaction of energy is born. Like a picup truck crashing into a mountain, or a bullet going of through someones chest. A truck ramming into a mountain. Boom and the last that moment consequence is born. But that is another chapter. In the back of our minds where the word that firs was or at any point was introduced to us from a commercial word. Words that where composed to make us react according to our specifical and individuall memories. Then the horror occures , the shit hits the fan, as the system , or the word that we are indulging with touches the reality or a memory. And a reaction is born. From the moment that word is born in front of our eye or more correctly our ears, we gather all this in to our minds and we lett the memories work its way with the word and then a energetic reaction is born in the back of our minds. 

An energy occures in our minds. Friction happens and a stream of energy is created, thoughts come floating from the back of ones mind. Through one of the 10 types of thought comes through from the energy reaction in the back of our sub - consious mind. A though is created and it is creating caos around it. Anny where a though is born it creates caos aroud it and it stops at nothing realy. You self, have to stop it self. By physically saying stop. Or it will bring with its friends. And keep giving and dealing out thoughts in an endless stream. The old preprogrammed self going on endles with wasting energy on thinking or should i say squezing triggers of guns through other people chest or ramming trucks into mountains. Yes it is that serious and yes it is that devostating. Thinking is pain and it is a waste. 



So i am tired of thinking and i want to stop my thougts. Ever very occuring though or reaction, i want to stopp. How do i stopp it ?? Self forgiveness, and then later self corrcetions. And bringing myself back to breath and back to here as who i am as breath every day. 




I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to take on words like systems and pices of clothes, like the temperature of a room or a soap on my hands or a pair of gloves, or shoes that when i take on this words i am expected to lett them collide or blend with memories in my mind inn my subconsious mind. And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for letting words like systems collide and blend with specifically my memories that are stored in my physical and in my mind. And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for the invention of or reciving a word and there for a system in towards me and towards my mind and i lett the word blend and combine with memories and i lett the friction occure so that thougts are created and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for my addiction that tell me that i have to lett these words and these systems combine and collide with my memories and for letting my thinking so grow into a relatiosnhip of addiction, and to lett my addiction of thinking have its way with me. 
I forgive myself or having accepted and allowed myself for the equation of shooting with gun or ramming a truck into a wall that i compare with and compare with thinking and to have thoughts because of how the energy reaction in one s mind creates recations and friction in the back of ones mind.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for my addiction relationship that i the have for the two substances, and words, and then later memories to create the "drug" of thought or thinking. 

And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for my need to drug myself with thought and thinking and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for my relationship of addiction that i have to picture myself as smart when i think and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for imagening that i am smart when i think. I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for imagening that i look cool and that i am cool for thinking and not realizing that thinking is an addictive and that thinking is actually a drug like heroin and that it is best stopped. And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for imagining that i am funny and that i am being funny when i produce thinking and when i produce thoughts and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for imagening that i am important because i think and i fail to se that thoughts and thinking is just pre - programme and failure of the human design thinking is failure in the human design.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for my relationship of addiction that i have to picture myself as tough when i think and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for imagening that i am tough when i think. I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for imagening myself as superiour or inferiour when i am thinking or when i am producing thoughts. That i look inferiour and superiour that i am superiour for thinking and not realizing that thinking is an addictive and that thinking is actually a drug like heroin and that imagen myself looking like rambo when i am allowing the drug of thought or thinking occure in my mind, crating consequences. 




Like Bernard Poolman , said; all thought is Paranoia. I say that thinking is failure in the human design. 

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself my imagening that i am more important than other people when i think and if i allow myself to think and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for having thought where i allow myself and convinsing myself that thinking is ok and it is safe. And since i do that i bless the drug of thinking and also i the tools of thinking. I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for creating this impression that i ma this and i am that if i think and if i dont think. 

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for creating all sorts of imagniary words that i promise myself this and that if i do think and if i do combine the system of the word and if i do combine the systems of words with specifically the, memory and the creation of all sorts of bubbles or imaginations that i lett live in my secret mind so that i can pull back and addict myself with thinking and words when i want to drug myself with thoughts . 

And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for creating thousands and thousands of bubbles of reality and of fiction where i convince myself that i have to think to be live and where i tell myself that i need to think to be human or if dont i am not cool. And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself that i imagine and create alot of fantasies where I tell myself that I am only cool if I think and i create this secret mind where i tell myself that i am only cool and acceptable if i do think. 
And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for imagining and creating a secret mind and fancy bubbles where i tell myself that im am not smart or cool or tough if i dont think. And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for making imaginations that i am not tough if i dont think and that i should think to be able to do shit and that i should be thinking and creating thoughts to save myself from this word or i am not cool.

I forgive myself lf that i have accepted and allowed myself that i ceate a imaginary bubble world of imagination , where i tell myself that i need to think to be informative and to spread public information to other people and i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for my imagination and fantacy that tell me that i schould use the drug of thought and thinking and that i can teach other people how to preforme and act and how other people should preform and act. And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for my imagination and my fantacy that tell me that i need to be thinking and i need the energy addiction of the acctully crashing of system against my memories inn the back of my mind. And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for my addiction to the system of a word like a truck and even and a specifically, the word truck that i lett smash into my back wall of my mind that created thoughts like a super big crash in my mind with memories collide with words. And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for the equation that thinking occures like a crashing trucks in the back of my mind when systems collide with memories and addictions to the energy reaction is created. 


And i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself for the imaginations that tell me that i should be continuing my energy reaction addiction in my mind and in my head, and that i should let the energies have their reactions and addict me to thinking further. 


When and as i see myself going into my imaginary world or fantasy world when i tell myself that i need to think, I stop and I breathe. I realize that i could manage fine without thinking and that life accually would be easier if i did not think. I commit myself to stop the prosess of thinking and to stopp the prosses of having thoughs in my head and in my mind.


I realize that if i let fantasies and imaginations have their way with me and convince myself that i need to think to do be cool or to be smart i further realize that the fanatsy and imgantaion is telling me lies and that they live of the addiction systems that try to convince me that i need to think to be cool and that i schold not awoid my drug addiction to the prosess of thinking . And i commit myself to realize and to be honest that a addiction of thought is an addcition to the energies that sets free reactions in my mind and that since thought is born i have to handle it and i nurture of the enegy reaction like it was dope.

When and as I see myself going into a role of moralizing or police officer against all the wrong in the world, I stop and i breathe. I realize that if i takem on a rodl of moralize or polkice oficer through mind i am serving my addiction to think and to have thoughts and i am serving my energy addiction to fee dof enbergies inmy midn and telling myself tat i ma smart or safe or coolo to think whe n oit is not so and i would be serving myself a lie. I commit nmyself to stopp producing thought sna to stopp having thinking as a part og my life and to rather live in honesty. 


When and as i see myself going int roleds of inferiour or superiour and i creta thischaractesr that i would like to think to defend my rold as superiour ro inferiou r is topp and i breathe. I realize that my roles of inferiour or superior is what the comercial wordl and tehc consumer world wants me to be and it is what teh consumer world wants em to act likje and i commit myself to stopp acting superioura nd to stopp actinmg inferiour w ehn ever i can and rather try to live honesty every day.


When and as I see myself experiencing that i am consuming energy from my mind and i am dining from the energy that have just collided in my mind, i stopp and i breathe. i realize that if I am consuming the images and just feasting from the images I stop and I breathe. I realize that if I just lett myself feast on energy from a thought reaction, i am supporting the creation of though and i am not being honesty. I commit myself to stop feasting on the energy from though reactions. 

When and as i see myself going into character or role that wants to protect or defend my right to think and to protect and defend thinking, I stop and I breathe. I realize that it is my character of superiour and inferour that wants to protect themselves with producing more and more thoughts and producing more and more thinking. I commit myself to stop particepating with thoughts or exuses to though and to stopp particepation with thinking at all in any matter any time. 


When and as i se myself creating exuses or in any matter making up reasons for myself to think, i stopp and i breathe. i realize that if i lett thought apear in my mind or in my head i am giving in to an addiction, and i am not being honest with myself. I commit myself to be real and to be honest about my life and my everyday and to stop particepating with thinking and to prevent thought. 

When and as i see myself hiding in my secret mind or in any way hiding from truth or from life, i stopp and I breathe. I realize that if i hide from , fear or from obligations and from myself I am most likely to protect that situation with thought and thinking. I commit myself to stop hiding and to stop living in secret mind and stop though and to stop thinking .


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar