mandag 28. oktober 2013

Day 353 - Energies, choices and changes



Energies, choices and changes. Day 353




I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for the word choice.
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for the energies and  the backchat that I  relate to the word choice.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for the backchat  or the voices  that would tell me that I am not god enough or that are telling me that I am not  doing my job well enough or that I am a looser.
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for the voices or the backchats that bring me down into depression and into polareties.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for letting voices apear as I am addicted to energies and to energy reactions In my mind.

I forgive myself that I  have accepted and allowed myself for thinking  that choices are fundamental  levels between  energies and  types of  like negative, positive or neutral.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for the dualleties between energies on staying home or driving to town.
I forgive myself that I  have accepted and allowed myself for the duallieties between energies on if I should try to find a girl friend or If I should stay alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for thinking that choices are the action of choosing between energies and I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for imagining occupying my own mind with a fictive prosses of choosing between energies in my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for  thinking that all energies are demons.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for  imagining myself detoriating and having psychosis from not managing to decide  what kind of mind consturckt I want to work  with.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for the trouble I place myself in when I start faring change and I blame it on choices or energies instead.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for thinking that I have to give into mind if I am suppored to have work or if I am supposed to be honest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for creating a link between change, and choices, and that I realize  that if I can not live change I blame energies and choices  and I judge self from a perspective of not trusing myself enough.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for the sabotage  that is created when I place myself in a position of gamebling and dangers from addictions, when I start fearing change.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for thinking that my psycosis comes  from not being abel to decide what kind of energy I want to work with.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for my imagination that I my psycosie comes exclusively from not being able to decide what to work with.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for my backchats that tell me that I am not good enough since I can not decide what energies to choose.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for the psycosis that I could experience if I simply  can not decide on energies and I have problems making desitions on my own.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for thinking that there is a connection between making choices and having a psychosis.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for sending  out enlightment and for sending out messages like sms  or like mails that contains elements of enlightment.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for when I speak I would also send out words of enlightment and I would send out words like have a nice day, and where is am obviously lying and making a decivement since wisching peple to have a nice day is not realistic and it is not to be considered mentaly sane.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for the mmany timje si have wiched people to have a nice day, I have been deciving myself  and them

When and as I see myself  giving into energies or addictions from fear of change I stop and I breathe. I realize that if I give into fear I am sabotaging myself and bringing myself down. I realize that I must be able to talk to myself and lett myself know what is matters to calm myself.   I realize that change is nesacery and I realize that change is what is best for all. I realize that I must forgive myself and give myself the honesty and intimacy of what is at mind, or in front of me. I commit myself to talk to myself and to forgive myself and I commit myself to sett myself free from fear and to support myself in the change that I am inn. 



When and as I see myself  myself for ending  up in a games of dualleties and I have choices like should I drive to the city or should I stay home. I stop and I breathe. I realize that choices are  100 % based on energies and that no matter what choice I make, energies will try to interfear with me in any ways they possibly can. And I realize that when I imagen that I have to choose between energies I am serving self pitty and my mind and sabotaging myself. I realize  that I should try to write and plan things a head. I should write my plans and give myself honest perspective  of where am in life and where I have my challenges and what is practical. 

When and as I see myself  going into despair from not managing my of  experience of  change. I stop and I breathe. I realize that if I don’t want to take  on change or if I don’t want to take on the experience of change I am sabotaging myself. I realize that change is very much needed to uncorrupt self and to do what is best for  all. I commit myself to talk to myself and share in honesty what I experience methaphysically and whet I experience in practically. I commit myself to stand up in change as change and  stabilize myself as change occures. I commit myself to be apart of change and to be a part of life and share in honesty what experiences I have  inn  life with honesty and intimacy.

When and as I see myself  going into my mind and searching there for  answers or pity from facing change.  I stop and I breathe. I realize that if I go inwards  into my emotions I will only sabotage  myself and my prosses. I realize that if I should I commit myself to be here as presence and as awarnes and as breath. I commit myself to a 4 count breath every breath that I take every second I am alive. I commit myself to slow myself down and to write questions and write sollutions and rewards  to myself, as well as share in honesty what is going on in my life.

When and as I see myself  having trouble with desictions or choices and I gett depressed or build up anxiety, is top and I breathe. I realize that choices and decition are part of change, and levels of change and I realize that  choices take seconds, while change can take very long time. I realize that if i am changing through my writing and I am changing through whet I tell myself, and I realize that honesty is very important when I go through change.  I commit myself share in honesty and self forgiveness what is and what issues or what is at hand. I commit myself to write down and ask myself and tell myself what is my issues, sollutions and then give myself rewards. 

 

When and as I see myself   giving into energies or energy reactions. I stop and I breathe. I realize that if I am giving into energy reactions I am also giving into fear, since this word system of capitalism and consumerism is rooted in fear. I realize that aslo enlightment is an energy reaction . I  Is also I realize that if I give into energies I am giving into fear I realize that my addiction to energies is making me depressed and it is causing voice  in my head. I commit myself to stop my addiction to energies and to stop my addiction to both enlightenment and to energies

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar